FC brand : Paris saint-germain FC
Paris saint-germain FC
01 Official name : Paris Saint-Germain FC
02 Year founded : 1970
03 Home : Paris, France
04 Home Ground : Parc des Princes (capacity 49,691)
05 Nickname : Les Parisiens
The crest represents the city of Paris with the colors red and blue, and the Eiffel Tower. Inside the crest is the fleur de lys which represent the coat of arms of Saint-Germain-en-Laye and the French Royalty.
Coming from the city of fashion, PSG’s artworks are both sporty and metropolitan, and their design lines are elegant and diverse as if they were an exclusive fashion brand.
Paris Saint-Germain was established on the 12th of August 1970 by the vice president of Racing Club de Paris with a petition signed by 20,000 fans. PSG has won numerous titles on Ligue 1 and beyond including a UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, a record 8 Coupe de la Ligue, and a record 7 Trophée des Champions titles, reigning as the most dominant French club in history.
01. France’s No.1 Football club
02. The combination of the Eiffel Tower and the fleur de lys represent the top class club with Paris’ identity
03. The combination of the French national colors blue, white, and red show a sporty and refined image
04. Age Target
* Core Target – Men (10-30’s)
* Sub-Target – Women (20-30’s)
* Department stores / specialty stores / outlets
Homepage : http://www.psg.fr
Copyrught: © PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN2018